Why you should choose Dr. Doucet for your dental implant treatment
Dental implants are designed to be a permanent fixed replacement for your missing teeth. Choosing the right place, the right doctor and the right treatment plan for you is critical to insuring the successful surgical placement and biointegration of your dental implant for a lasting result. In the long run, this decision can save you time, money, and minimize potential health complications.
Most people only consider price when they’re researching where to get their dental implant surgery, and end up choosing the option that is the lowest price. While the price is always an important factor, there are many other factors that are just as important to consider.
These are just a few of the questions you should ask when researching dental implants for yourself or your loved one:
• How much experience has your dental implant provider had with performing dental implant surgery?
• What kind of diagnostic equipment, implant and materials does the person performing the surgery use?
• Is your bone density sufficient to support a dental implant, or does your anatomy require special treatment for successful implant placement and integration?
• Is your dental implant provider local so that he or she can take care of you through the work up and follow up process?
Dr. Michael Doucet is a pioneer of dental implant surgery with over 25 years of successfully providing patients from Albany, the East Bay, California, and worldwide with dental implant treatment. Dr. Doucet realizes that not all patients are the same. That’s why he tailors implant treatment based on his patients’ individual anatomy and physiology with the aide of his expert skills, unbeatable experience, and the most advanced in 3D diagnostic technology.
“A pioneer of dental implant surgery”
Here’s why you should consider Dr. Doucet to perform your dental implant surgery:
• Over 25 years of specialized dental implant surgery experience and training.
• Uses the most advanced 3-D diagnostic equipment and Nobel titanium implants in conjunction with precision hands and a quarter century of experience to insure accurate placement and permanent results.
• A local expert provider and a skilled supportive staff who will be there for you through every step of the implant process.
• Works closely with every patient to deliver a truly customized treatment plan based on the patient’s individual anatomy and physiology.
• Competitive rates.
Dr. Doucet's Office on
Oct 26th, 2011 4:00 pm
Filed under Oral Surgery News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.